Lead. Live. Thrive.
A one-of-a-kind approach that combines leadership with wellness in a corporate retreat environment where you will learn to...
Lead and empower your team
Live a healthier, fulfilled life
Thrive personally and professionally
The Thrive Program
67% of the American workforce reports feelings of burnout.
Wigert, Agrawal, 2018, Gallup Workplace
- Learn how to streamline your most valuable resource, time
- Sustain and empower your team and keep them healthy
- Shift how you think, behave and act
- THRIVE for continued growth and success
When You Thrive, You...
- Are replenished and reinvigorated
- Build community and collaboration among your team
- Take action to implement in your daily life
- Positively impact the health of your team
- Logistics and planning services to identify the property and accommodations best suited for your group
- Fully customizable for length and number of participants*
- Delicious, healthy meals created for your group to accommodate dietary restrictions
- Progressions for all levels of participants for fitness classes, yoga, and hikes
- Tranquil setting that encourages learning, promotes innovation and inspires personal growth
The Thrive Experience
*Corporate meetings, leisure activities, and special events can be included.
- Gain insight into your values and how they form the foundation for who you are, the decisions you make, how you lead and how you live.
- Design a vision for your personal and professional self to guide your decisions.
- Shift your mindset and gain new perspectives through on-site coaching.
- Rejuvenate with onsite fitness and yoga classes and customized activities.
- Calibrate where you are most and least effective through a personalized behavioral and health assessment to maximize building healthy routines.
- Set intention and build balance to benefit both your business and your personal life.
- Develop strategies and solutions to implement in your daily life through creation of action-oriented goals.
- Crystalize your accountability through a THRIVE Acceleration Plan. Feel empowered and invigorated to take action and tackle personal and professional goals.
- Optimize your transformation with follow-up coaching to implement your THRIVE Acceleration Plan (30-60-90 days).
The Thrive Approach
“I have always heard positive feedback about your course and was excited to participate. It was an incredible learning experience for me, and I picked up valuable techniques that I can implement immediately. You are an inspirational teacher and we appreciate your partnership.”
Julie Jones is the Program and Marketing Director for Excellence in Exercise and founder of Training and Champagning and Thrive. Julie is an ACE certified personal trainer, certified yoga instructor and corporate wellness expert, working with corporate partners to provide programs and special events for employees worldwide. As a trainer & instructor, Julie works to connect personally with her clients so that she can motivate them to set and achieve their goals and recognize their potential.
Meet our Founders
Shelley Hammell is president and CEO of Sage Alliance, Inc., and founding partner of Thrive. Shelley is a recognized expert in leadership performance and team optimization. Her extensive work as an executive coach and team facilitator, with high- potential leaders, enables her to leverage proven strategies that work. Combined with over 20 years of practical business experience in sales and marketing, building and leading global teams, Shelley knows what it takes to grow your top talent and deliver measurable results. Shelley is the author of You Think You’re Coaching, But You’re Not! and is passionate about inspiring leaders to help them transform into their best selves.
"This retreat was truly life changing for me. For the first time in many years, I felt restored back to my non-stressed self and ready to take on the world.”
Are you ready to THRIVE? Get more information or schedule a planning session today!